How to upgrade your Top Hat Nook bootable SD Card from earlier versions (before June 7, 2013)
THIS PAGE APPLIES ONLY TO FOLKS WHO HAVE NOOKS. If you don't have a Nook, read no further -- just install Top Hat on your Android device from the Android Market.
- You must have a Top Hat Nook bootable SD Card created before June 7, 2013.
- about 5 minutes (plus 15 minutes to download the file)
1) Download updateTopHat_Root3_IOIO.zip
to your C: drive.
2) insert your Top Hat Nook bootable SD Card that you created before June 7, 2013 into the PC
3) unzip the updateTopHat_Root3_IOIO.zip onto the root folder of the bootable SD Card. It will add two zip files to the root folder and add a new backup image in the clockworkmod folder of the SD Card. If prompted, say "overwrite" to any existing files on the SD Card.
Continue rooting your Nook with this SD Card starting with step 1